Tiffany’s partnership with Patek Philippe began in 1851, when Antoine Norbert de Patek, seeking the world’s finest retailers for his exquisite timepieces, met Charles Lewis Tiffany at his store in New York. With a simple handshake, the jeweler and watchmaker established a relationship based on integrity and a commitment to excellence that endures to this day.
In 2008, Patek Philippe opened its first U.S. boutique at Tiffany’s Fifth Avenue flagship store, located on the mezzanine level. The elegant space celebrates the watchmaker’s heritage and world-renowned timepieces that are marked “Tiffany & Co.,” the only American retailer’s name to appear on the dial of a Patek Philippe watch. Patek Philippe is now available at these Tiffany locations:
For more information, please call the Patek Philippe boutique at our New York flagship store: 212 605 4036
PATEK PHILIPPE is a registered trademark of Patek Philippe Geneve