Tiffany & Co. understands that our business activities affect the earth, its resources and the communities where we operate. We will continue to lead our industry by conducting our business ethically and maintaining our standards for quality, design and sustainability.
This ensures that we strive to:
- Protect the interests of stockholders through responsible business decisions that reflect the integrity of the brand in both the short and long term.
- Enhance the communities in which we source, operate and sell our merchandise.
- Improve the environmental performance of Tiffany & Co., our supply chain and our industry.
We will achieve these results by:
- Continuously improving the corporate responsibility programs in all aspects of our business.
- Setting corporate responsibility goals and targets and measuring performance.
- Working with our employees, supply chain, stockholders, local communities and civil society to strengthen our social impact and minimize our environmental impact.
- Complying with all applicable legal requirements, industry best practices and meaningful and rigorous voluntary standards.
We will focus our efforts on:
- Responsible mining
- Responsible sourcing and packaging
- Sustainability advocacy
- Local community development
- Human and worker rights
- Environmental performance
- Environmental risk reduction
- Occupational health and safety