Tiffany’s partnership with Patek Philippe began in 1851, when Antoine
Norbert de Patek, seeking the world’s finest retailers for his
exquisite timepieces, met Charles Lewis Tiffany at his store in New York.
With a simple handshake, the jeweler and watchmaker established
a relationship based on integrity and a commitment to excellence that
endures to this day.
In 2008, Patek Philippe increased its presence at Tiffany when it opened NEW YORK, FIFTH AVENUE ATLANTA, PHIPPS PLAZA BEVERLY HILLS, RODEO DRIVE HONOLULU, WAIKIKI HOUSTON, THE GALLERIA SAN FRANCISCO, POST STREET
its first U.S. boutique at our Fifth Avenue flagship store, located
on the mezzanine level. The elegant space celebrates the watchmaker’s
heritage and world-renowned timepieces. Patek Philippe is now
available at these Tiffany locations:
For more information, please call the Patek Philippe Boutique at our
New York flagship store at 212 605 4036.