Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Social Distancing Rules Tiffany Is Operating by in Store?
According to CDC guidelines, in-store social distancing rules have been established in all Tiffany stores. If not fully vaccinated, all employees abide by social distancing recommendations and maintain a six-foot (two-meter) distance between our staff members and between employees and clients. If employees are not feeling well, they are mandated to stay home.
Safety Measures in Store
We continue to follow guidance from regulatory authorities to ensure the safety of our teams, clients and communities. To ensure the well-being of our clients and store teams, open Tiffany & Co. stores are closely following safety measures, including:
- Mandatory mask wearing, if not fully vaccinated
- Maintaining social distance
- Limiting the number of people in store at one time
- Elevated store cleaning measures
- Use of hand sanitizer dispensers