Frequently Asked Questions
Direct Bill and Credit Card accounts
There are two types of Business Accounts, Direct Bill and Credit Card;
The major differences are:
Direct Bill Account
- This is a credit agreement between your business and Tiffany and Company, U.S. Sales, LLC.
- To apply, please have your banking information and trade references available.
- Once approved, you have the option to bill purchases to your account, or you may purchase with a credit card.
Credit Card Account
- The application process is less detailed.
- Once approved, you may purchase with a credit card only.