How do I place an order on Tiffany.com to pick up in store?
Add any item that is available at an eligible store to your Shopping Bag. Items that are available to pick up in the store will feature the note "PICKUP AVAILABLE AT WALL ST.", “PICKUP AVAILABLE AT THE LANDMARK - FIFTH AVENUE STORE” or "PICKUP AVAILABLE AT SOHO STORE" on the product description page.
Please choose the "IN-STORE PICKUP" option within the checkout process and continue until you have placed your order. Your credit card or gift card will be charged online.
Once you have placed your order, please wait to receive two emails:
1. An order confirmation email: This email confirms that we have received and are processing your order.
2. In-store pickup notification email: If you have placed your order before 2:00PM EST, you should receive this email within four hours. If you have placed your order after 2:00PM EST, you may receive this email the following business day. Please note, orders placed on Saturday and Sunday may require more time to prepare. Please wait until you receive the in-store pickup notification email before going to the store.
Please make sure you have:
1. A copy of your in-store pickup notification email.
2. A valid form of identification.* If you send someone else, or a courier service, to pick up the item on your behalf, please ensure that they have a copy of your in-store pickup notification email along with their own valid form of identification.
3. The original form of payment.
Please proceed to a client care representative to pick up your order.
*Valid forms of identification include:
- Government-issued driver's license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
- Military ID card