Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to the store when I pick up an item I purchased?
Please make sure you have:
1. A copy of your in-store pickup notification email.
2. A valid form of identification.* If you send someone else, or a courier service, to pick up the item on your behalf, please ensure that they have a copy of your in-store pickup notification email along with their own valid form of identification.
3. The original form of payment.
Please proceed to a client care representative to pick up your order.
*Valid forms of identification include:
- Government-issued driver's license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
- Military ID card